Three steps is all it takes:
Check Us Out
or Attend a Club Meeting
Join us for a club meeting and meet the regulars. Club meetings are held on the third Monday of each month (except July and August) at 7 pm at the Royal Canadian Legion 199 Queen St., Fredericton.
or Come to the Flying Field
FMAC maintains our primary flying field Durham Field in the community of Durham Bridge, a few minutes North of Fredericton. Visitors are always welcome. Don’t be shy; introduce yourself to any of our members. We’ll try to answer your questions and show you around the field.
Become a MAAC Member
FMAC club members are required to maintain membership in the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC). In addition to providing valuable insurance to the club and its members, MAAC membership enables you to participate in most MAAC sanctioned events across Canada and Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) sanctioned events in the United States.
- Open Member $80 + HST (1 year)
- Open Member $216 + HST (3 years)
- Junior Member $21 + HST (1 year)
- Junior Member $10 + HST (1 year without magazine)
Model Aeronautics Association of Canada
or go directly to their
The Fredericton Model Aircraft Club offers a Full Membership or a Junior Membership for younger pilots. Membership is granted yearly upon payment of dues. The membership year is the calendar year beginning January 1st and ending December 31st.
Print a copy of our Membership Application form and fill it in. You can mail your completed form along with a cheque or money order to the address on the form, or deliver it in person to any member of the Club Executive at a regular Club meeting or at the flying field.
Benefits of FMAC Membership
As if hangin’ with the cool kids isn’t benefit enough!
- A snazzy membership card
- A copy of the FMAC Constitution (keeps our lawyer happy)
- Attend all regular, special and annual meetings of the Club
- Fly at the Club flying field
- Receive free flight instruction
- Compete in Club sanctioned events
- Represent the Club at national and international events